Winter Programs / Camps
Spring Programs / Camps
Summer Programs / Camps
Fall Programs / Camps
Park District / College Contacts
Kids First trained and certified Coaches are the #1 factor for PARENTS in choosing Kids First Sports Safety, Inc.
Kids First (incorporated 2002) developed its (28 sports) lesson plans to
include Safety & Skills Preparation through Fundamentals. Further, hires,
trains, and certifies its coaches to run programs and camps all year round.
Additional offerings include:
Kids First believes youth sports training is a process of consistent
teaching practices based on FUN/Safety/Skills/Confidence that works
on the field and in the class room.
- After School Sports Development Camp Series
- Sport Specific Player Evaluation Clinics
- Player Safety Certification Clinics
- Pre-Season Sport Specific Programs & Camps
- Sport Specific Kids First Leagues-combining
instruction with games & championships
- Private sports lessons through a Kids First
- Day & Camp Care Services
- Kids First Safety
Referee Services for sports leagues, at Elementary Schools, Park Districts, Colleges,
Sports Leagues and other organizations.
Kids First programs & camps are designed for sports development.
Each program devotes time to: body positioning, safety practices,
skills, drills, games, & a championship game on the last session.
Further, Body Balance & Coordination through first step directional
movements are also taught through a variety of martial arts techniques
geared specifically for youth sports.
Finally, a series of Always Rules will be taught to players in a
specific order to help their body alignment for Safety that parents have
Kids First is now hiring! Click Here to Apply!
Kids First Sports Offerings:
- Higher Standards: (6-14 year olds) 28 sports: Teaching kids fundamentals, safety, and skills,
making them game ready with confidence.
- Kids First STEPS: (3-5 year olds) 12 different sports that are FUN based, developing coordination & balance.
- Kids First Advanced: (11+ year olds) 15 different sports: High degree of preparation, covering fundamentals,
skills, conditioning, and body balance with increase in speed.
- Kids First Adults: 8 different sports: Co-Ed & Non-Co-Ed Recreational & fun Based programs.
- Kids First After School Sports Development Camp Series:
Participating Elementary Schools run the camp series throughout
the school year. Students attending will go through a variety of sports;
safety preparation, fundamentals for sports, and skills training; through
fun competitive team drills, followed by games, and concluding with Championship
Games each Friday. Kids Love It!
- Kids First Day & Camp Care Services: (6-14 year olds) Ultimate Sports Camp
combines multiple options; conventional with recreational sports -
extended mornings & afternoons making this the ideal place for kids
with working parents. Kids will develop a happier fitness life style.
- Kids First Sports Specific Player Evaluation Clinics: Certified Coaches
rate players through sport specific drills in an unbiased manner. Drafting Sports Leagues
can expect 25% player groups (1-4 player rating) in an effort to have fair and balanced teams.
- Kids First Player Safety Certification Clinics: Certified Coaches travel
to player groups, and teams, at park districts, elementary schools,
high schools, colleges, and sports leagues. To pro-activity prepare players body positioning giving them the best chance to avoid injury.
- Kids First Pre-Season Sport Specific Programs & Camps: Sport specific
training several weeks in advance of the season.
- Kids First Sport Specific Leagues-combining instruction with games &
championships: 6 week season: First two weeks are instructional, followed
by games leading to Championships.
- Kids First Coaches Clinics: Senior level Kids First Coach Emcee's
power point presentation with demonstrations at a pre-selected site
on a specific sport(s) or topic (hazing) for volunteer youth coaches, players, & teachers.
- Kids First Safety Referees: Normal referee duties apply per sport.
Certified Coaches are trained to watch player safety concerns during
a game & quickly convey to the player safety corrections.
- Kids First Personal Trainer: (6+ year olds) Certified Coaches teach
fundamentals, skills, & safety practices for a specific sport & position with proven results.