Winter Programs / Camps
Spring Programs / Camps
Summer Programs / Camps
Fall Programs / Camps
Park District / College Contacts
Kids First trained and certified Coaches are the #1 factor for PARENTS in choosing Kids First Sports Safety, Inc.
Kids First Latest News:
- 100+ Certified Coaches added to staff this year
- Naperville Park District & Kids First celebrate 25 years of dedicated sport programs & camps for kids
- Benedictine University & Kids First partner to run Summer Camps for 2011
- New Park Districts running Kids First Programs & Camps for Fall of 2011:
- Palatine Park District
- Bartlett Park District
- Medinah Park District
- Oak Brook Terrace Park District
Kids First is now hiring! Click Here to Apply!
Kids First NOW OFFERING TWO SPECIAL CAMPS:
- Higher Standards: (6-14 year olds) 28 sports: Teaching kids fundamentals, safety, and skills,
making them game ready with confidence.
- Kids First STEPS: (3-5 year olds) 12 different sports that are FUN based, developing coordination & balance.
- Kids First Advanced: (11+ year olds) 15 different sports: High degree of preparation, covering fundamentals,
skills, conditioning, and body balance with increase in speed.
- Kids First Adults: 8 different sports:Co-Ed & Non-Co-Ed Recreational & fun Based programs.
- Kids First After School Sports Development Camp Series: Participating Elementary Schools run the camp series throughout
the school year. Students attending will go through a variety of sports;
safety preparation, fundamentals for sports, and skills training; through
fun competitive team drills, followed by games, and concluding with Championship
Games each Friday. Kids Love It!
- Kids First Day & Camp Care Services: (6-14 year olds)Ultimate Sports Camp
combines multiple options; conventional with recreational sports -
extended mornings & afternoons making this the ideal place for kids
with working parents. Kids will develop a happier fitness life style.
- Kids First Sports Specific Player Evaluation Clinics:Certified Coaches
rate players through sport specific drills in an unbiased manner. Drafting Sports Leagues
can expect 25% player groups (1-4 player rating) in an effort to have fair and balanced teams.
- Kids First Player Safety Certification Clinics:Certified Coaches travel
to player groups, and teams, at park districts, elementary schools,
high schools, colleges, and sports leagues. To pro-activity prepare players body positioning giving them the best chance to avoid injury.
- Kids First Pre-Season Sport Specific Programs & Camps: Sport specific
training several weeks in advance of the season.
- Kids First Sport Specific Leagues-combining instruction with games &
championships: 6 week season: First two weeks are instructional, followed
by games leading to Championships.
- Kids First Coaches Clinics: Senior level Kids First Coach Emcee's
power point presentation with demonstrations at a pre-selected site
on a specific sport(s) or topic (hazing) for volunteer youth coaches, players, & teachers.
- Kids First Safety Referees:Normal referee duties apply per sport.
Certified Coaches are trained to watch player safety concerns during
a game & quickly convey to the player safety corrections.
- Kids First Personal Trainer:(6+ year olds) Certified Coaches teach
fundamentals, skills, & safety practices for a specific sport & position with proven results.